Generic Update Post
Okay, side story: From Bethany’s suggestion I went to check out Living Social, and they had a $99 deal for a “Brazilian Blowout”, regularly $350. I had heard of this – a cure for frizzy, hard-to-manage hair. Story of my life! The reviews for this stuff are unbelievably good. And I’m thinking, wow this would make a great “new hairstyle” for my list. Seriously, was just getting excited, when I realized that the salon offering the deal didn’t have a website and wasn’t in the bestest neighborhood. hmmmmm… Then I read that the treatment might be carcinogenic and my own salon has recently discontinued it b/c of the risk. sigh……… oh well. I will just continue with my diffuser and my moderately frizzy head.
Bethany: I can’t believe you eat sushi?!?
Anyway I’m planning away over here. One update:
20. Clean out closet and dresser
I decided this was too easy. New goal: clean out and organize ALL the closets and drawers in the whole house. Here is a baseline photo of *some* of them so you can see what we’re dealing with here.
What a mess. Any tips for me, Mrs Organization? Here’s a bulleted list for you, only because I love the little stars:
- What do you do with 8 chapstick tubes?
- How do you organize items that are so unique.. ie bananagrams, and outlet baby blockers, and the lint roller?
- Doesn’t everyone have a drawer where they just stuff everything?
- Can I get some photos of your organizational genius? I’m a visual learner!!