Capitalizing on Alone Time
This week I am alone in the eastern time zone. Child is in central. Husband is in mountain. So, to ward off loneliness I am staying extremely busy and I even have a little mental list of all the things I want to do this week to capitalize on my aloneness.
- Run every day. My training train has gotten way off the tracks.
- Rehydrate. Drink water and enjoy the high humidity.
- Post my life list. Its about the only list item I can accomplish this week, and I’ll have plenty of time alone with my thoughts.
- Work a lot. I love my job and I don’t get to focus on it like this very often.
- Call an old friend or two.
- Go shopping.
- Eat sushi. Just a craving lately.
- Catch up on my Bible reading plan.
That should do it. Friday will be here in no time.
I have a quick question: Do people in the eastern time zone all stay up later than those in the rest of the country? Or does no one watch the news here? Because prime time TV is still on at 10 and the news doesn’t come on till 11. Weird.