1. Make cinnamon rolls
2. Cook for an entire week from scratch, no hamburger helper, no kraft mac-n-cheese.
3. Grow vegetable garden
4. Crochet this one pattern that I’ve never been able to get right
5. Sew an apron / mixer cover
6. Take ballroom dancing lessons
7. Figure out how to take pictures that are in focus
8. Read one book per month X X X X X X X X
9.Get a pedicure
10. Wear eyeliner
11. Learn a new hairstyle
12. Get ears pierced?!? (still kinda on the fence) not on the fence anymore!
13. Figure out what kind of wine I like
14. Go to a Caribbean island
15. Weekend trip to Moab
16. Take the train somewhere
17. Take Ransom camping.
18. Finish reading the entire Bible
19. Hang up family photos
20. Clean out closet and dresser
21. Finish re-upholstering couch
22. Run the BolderBoulder 10K
23. Make a life list
24. List something on etsy
25. Write a children’s book
26. Learn to play OCMS’s “Wagon Wheel” on the banjo.
27. Go to the dentist!
28. Sell our house and move to Mississippi
29. Take a Sabbath rest
30! Start a new blog!